How do I place an order online?1. Choose your Product and Get Pricing
- Go to the Product Order Page.
- Each product option (paper, size, color, quantity, etc,) has a drop down menu beside it. Click the menu to expand and view your options.
- Select your product specifications.
- The price of your order is displayed automatically after you've selected all your product specs.
- To get your shipping rate, click the link"Get Rates". A window will open where you can enter your zip code. Click the"Get Rates" button to display the shipping methods available and the corresponding charge.
2. Upload your file and Complete your Billing & Shipping Information
- Locate the File Upload section of the order page.
- Enter your contact details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the "Select" button to start attaching your files.
- Upload all necessary files (graphics, artwork, text, etc) for your order. Check our File Preparation Guide to ensure your files are complete and print-ready.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" button when you're done.
- You will then be directed to the Shopping Cart Page where you can view a summary of your order including the product type, quantity and price.
- Please review your order summary carefully.
- To proceed, click on the "checkout" button.
- You will then be directed to the Delivery Information page. Please check your Shipping Address. Select your shipping method and enter all information needed for delivery. To proceed, click on the "continue" button.
- On the Billing Information page, please check your Billing Address. Enter your payment information in the appropriate fields. To proceed, click on the "continue" button.
- Please review our Terms and Conditions. Then, click the box that says "I have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions."
- Click the "Confirm Order" button to place your order.
3. Approve your Proof
- Once you have placed your order, you will be prompted by email that a proof has been uploaded to your account no later than 1 business day after we receive your digital files.
- Your proof can be downloaded by logging in to your account, going to job management, then select the invoice that is for review click the link for the proof then download. Please review your digital proof carefully.
- When your 100% satisfied, click the "approved" button on the invoice.
- Please note that when you approve a proof, your print job is sent to production. Once in production, changes cannot be made and turnaround time of your print job begins.
4. Waive Proof
- If you want your job to be processed immediately you have the option of waiving your proof. To do this choose the Proof Option "None" in the pricing calculator. In doing so your job will be forwarded to production the same time you have successfully placed your order.
- Important: Only go through this option if you are 100% sure that your file is good for print. Avalon Printing & Graphics will not be held liable for any errors that may occur in printing if your digital file has layout or typographical errors.
What is a proof?
A “proof” is a digital preview of your print-ready file, allowing you to examine and confirm layout, text and content before your order goes to production. We rely on your thorough inspection of the proof to detect and correct errors. Orders will not go into production until we receive your proof approval or if you decline to receive an online proof. All of our pricing includes a free Online PDF Proof. When you select this option you should receive your online proof within one business day after we receive your electronic files.
Printing turnaround time begins once your order has been placed and your print-ready files have been uploaded to your account, attached to your printing job, and approved for printing. If you indicated that you desired an Online PDF Proof, then the printing turnaround time begins when we receive approval of your proof. Please note that if we are unable to print your files because they do not conform to our file requirements, your job status will return to "Need Artwork" and your printing turnaround time will be reset.
Please note that Avalon Printing & Graphics is closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. As a result, these days are not considered when calculating printing turnaround time. In addition, printing turnaround time does not include shipping transit time, and you should allow additional business days for delivery based on the shipping method you selected.
How can I check the status of my order?You can track your order by simply calling us at 916-786-2046. Our Customer Service Team is available Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
How can I cancel my order?
An order may be cancelled on condition that no work has been completed for that order. In this case, the order can be cancelled with no charges incurred by the customer. The customer will be charged a fee for orders that have already entered the proofing process. However, an order cannot be cancelled if and when
- The order has already been sent to the production department.
- The ordered item has already been printed.
- The order is already packaged.
- The order is out for delivery.
- The order has already been delivered.
- In such cases, please understand that we are unable to cancel any orders and the customer shall be charged in full.